Friday, November 28, 2008

This Little Girl Won't Be Prissy . . .

With two older brothers, I think that prissiness will be an impossibility. The boys like to go into "Baby Sister's" nursery to check out all the tiny new clothes and other things that have begun to fill the drawers and closet. Their description of some of these items, however, cracks me up.

My favorite from Gordon: I have a little box that I've filled with tiny hair bows. The hair bows have little clips that open when you squeeze them so that you can attach them to baby's hair easily. Gordon likes to check out this box of bows, but refers to them as Baby Sister's "clampers" due to the little clips that "clamp" into baby's hair.

And a funny one from Cameron: I received a darling sleeper that snaps down the back and has a little flap that snaps horizontally just above the backside. Cameron loves that sleeper because, as he says, "We can just undo this little flap and she can poop out the back like a concrete mixer."

Yep, she should be all set with her clampers and her concrete mixer p.j.'s!