Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life's a Circus

Last Saturday, Cody and the boys were supposed to go to the Shrine Circus. At the last minute, however, we could not find the tickets. I knew where I had had them last, but they were nowhere to be found. We tore the house apart and even emptied out the trash. No tickets. About an hour and a half after the circus started, I finally found them. Let's see if you can find them more quickly than I did . . .

I was sitting in this chair the last time I had the tickets, and knew that I set them down on one of the two side tables.


Look carefully. Can you find them?


Maybe it will help to narrow in a bit more . . .


Yes, there they are! Rolled up and stuck in the vase. And who might have done this? "Gordon, did you put the circus tickets in the vase by the kitchen?" "Oh yeah! I did it." (Big smile) Fortunately, the tickets were given to us for free, and there was a performance the next day, so alas, the boys and Cody were able to attend after all, and had a great time!