Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Names for Baby Sister . . .

I am terrible about recording the funny things that my kids say, which I regret, because I've already forgotten more of them than I remember. But I thought I'd share this little nugget from Gordon.

We are having hard time deciding on a name for Baby Girl, and periodically ask the boys for suggestions or ask them what they think about certain names. For a long time, Gordon suggested that we name Baby Sister "Sassy Cat." Then, a few weeks ago, on a Saturday morning, Gordon came into our bedroom and announced that her name should be "Princess." Then, later that morning, we asked the boys what they thought about a couple names, and Gordon looked very thoughtful, then with a big smile exclaimed, "I think that we should name Baby Sister 'Cobra'!"

What do you think? Sassy Cat, Princess, or Cobra? Any of them strike a chord with you?